We want you & your unique combination of knowledge & skills be a part of our small & growing creative business!
Current Open Positions
- Fall 2017 Internship
Revolt Style Studio is currently seeking a creative, energetic & passionate intern to join our team! The selected candidate will assist the Store Owner with all aspects of the business with a focus on the individual's learning objectives. The intern will shadow the owner as she manages the retail location, ecommerce store, & pop up boutique events.
We're looking for someone
- currently pursuing an associate's or bachelor's degree in a related field (business, art, fashion, design)
- knowledgeable in the use of multiple social media platforms
- skills and interests in 1 or more of the following areas: graphic design, photography, fashion, vintage, marketing, entrepreneurship, event coordination
- retail experience preferred, but not required
A sample list of responsibilities includes
- designing shareable graphics for social media marketing
- photographing & listing new merchandise on the online store
- writing relevant and inspiring content for the store's blog
- creating and producing social media campaigns
- assisting with lookbook shoots
- planning & curating in-store & outside events
The program can be tailored to the individual's interests and learning objectives. Most of the work will be completed from the retail location in downtown York, PA, including specific retail oriented shifts, while some work may be completed remotely. The internship is unpaid and will begin in May/June and end in August. Revolt Style Studio will work with the school's internship requirements so that the intern may receive credit for their work.
We are currently accepting applications for our Fall 2017 Internship.
To Apply - Please email us at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter letting us know why you want to work with us, what you can bring to the team, & what you hope to learn from an internship with Revolt Style Studio. Feel free to show us something of yours that you're proud of - your blog, instagram feed, school projects, artwork, portfolio or anything creative to show us what you've got!