Revolt Style Studio is currently seeking a stylish & creative shop assistant to join our team! We're looking for someone passionate about vintage & handmade goods & York City. The selected candidate will assist the Store Owner with all aspects of the business including our retail location, ecommerce store, & pop up boutique events.
Position is part-time, starting at 4-10 hours per week. As you grow, we grow & vice versa. There is room to grow in & with the company.
We're looking for someone
- skills and interests in the following areas: fashion, vintage, social media, design, small business
- knowledgable in the use of multiple social media platforms
- experience with Squarespace & Square Reader preferred
- retail experience preferred, but not required
- weekend availability required (including Sundays for the seasonal shop assistant position)
Responsibilities include assisting with
- daily shop duties, including shop upkeep, inventory management, & customer service
- maintaining social media profiles
- photographing & listing new merchandise on the online store + shipping online & social media orders
- writing relevant and inspiring content for the store's blog
- assisting with planning & coodination of lookbook shoots
- planning & curating in-store & travel events
We're looking to fill up to 2 separate positions, 1 permanent position with the possibility to grow to full-time & 1 seasonal position (summer and holidays).
To Apply - Please email us at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter letting us know why you want to work with us & what you can bring to the team. Feel free to show us something of yours that you're proud of - your blog, instagram feed, school projects, artwork, portfolio or anything creative to show us what you've got!