Revolt Style Studio is currently seeking a stylish & creative shop assistant to join our team! We're looking or someone passionate about vintage & handmade goods & York City. The selected candidate will assist the Store Owner with all aspects of the business including the retail location, ecommerce store, & pop up boutique events.
Position is part-time, starting at 4-10 hours per week, averaging about 30 hours per month. As you grow, we grow & vice versa. There is room to grow in & with the company.
We're looking for someone
- skills and interests in the following areas: fashion, vintage, social media, design, small business
- knowledgable in the use of multiple social media platforms
- experience with Squarespace & Square Reader preferred
- retail experience preferred, but not required
- weekend availability required, specifically Sunday
Responsibilities include assisting with
- daily shop duties, including shop upkeep, inventory management, & customer service
- maintaining social media profiles
- photographing & listing new merchandise on the online store
- writing relevant and inspiring content for the store's blog
- assisting with lookbook shoots
- planning & curating in-store & outside events
To Apply - Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter letting us know why you want to work with us & what you can bring to the team.